Between the substantial and steel elevated structures and a long way from all the hustle of Mumbai, lies the little green belt of Aarey Colony that has a parkland called ‘Chhota Kashmir’.
Chhota Kashmir(Mumbai) – All You Need to Know About It Before Visit
The Chhota Kashmir Garden and lake are situated on inverse roadsides. The lake has drifting offices and furthermore has been a shooting area for the overwhelming majority of Bollywood tunes.
There is a lotus lake as well. Local people visit the garden on the weekends as a cookout spot. The garden is visited by the two families as well as couples.
About Chota Kashmir
Away from the busy life around Mumbai, Aarey Colony has a little green belt with a parkland called ‘Chhota Kashmir’. The Chota Kashmir Garden and the lake are situated on inverse roadsides. It is a superb garden arranged a good ways off of 3-4 km from Goregaon and on the most noteworthy place of a little mountain.
Spread more than 4 acres of land, Kashmir Lake is inverse Chhota Kashmir and simply over the street. It is popular for boat rides, and the beautiful two- or four-seater boat will clearly grab your eye.
The most effective method to Arrive at Chota Kashmir
Aarey Colony is arranged on the Mumbai-Ahmedabad street in the midst of Malad and Goregaon. The spot is effectively commutable from the Goregaon railway station through auto-cart a ways off of 5km. Then again, you can take 326, 341, 450, 451, 460, and 479 buses that go through Aarey Dairy Milk Colony. If you have any desire to see different locales in the state, then, at that point, taking your own four-wheeler may be ideal. You can likewise select to arrive at this put on a bicycle. On the off chance that you are taking the Mumbai Darshan bus, this put may be on your itinerary.
What should be done at Chhota Kashmir Mumbai
- Drifting at Chhota Kashmir Lake: The pool of Chhota Kashmir, spread across an area of 4 acres of land, is the main water body inside the area of Mumbai city where one can go sailing, both in a dinghy and paddleboat. Open for guests on all days of the week, the environmental factors of the lake are exceptionally tranquil because of its area.
- Chhota Kashmir Garden: The garden is situated on the opposite roadside from the lake. At the point when it would be out of extension for motion pictures to be shot in Kashmir or Shimla because of different reasons previously, the perfectly manicured garden of Chhota Kashmir would act as an elective area for a few Bollywood film tunes. The garden is visited by couples as well as families. Kids from adjacent schools are taken for picnics here. The garden is wonderful to recognize birds like egrets, tropical mynahs, and parrots. There are likewise an extraordinary variety of butterflies to look for.
Entry Fee and Timings of Chhota Kashmir Mumbai
Chhota Kashmir is open on all days of the week from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. The Boat Ride timings are from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
The entry fee for the park is INR 20 for each individual. Briefly boat ride, the tickets are valued at INR 20 for each individual.
Spots to visit close to Chhota Kashmir Mumbai
Aarey Garden, Film City Mumbai/Dadasaheb Phalke Chitranagari, Sanjay Gandhi Public Park, Vihar lake, Powai Lake, and Archdiocesan Legacy Exhibition hall are found close by.
Intriguing realities about Chota Kashmir
- There is so much greenery that it will fill your spirit with harmony. The garden is nicely spacious, loaded up with couples who can invest some energy alone in the splendid gardens.
- Chhota Kashmir has adequate green and dry shade, essential conveniences like food and water, and a lot of spots to open picnic baskets and bags and invest energy with loved ones.
- Chhota Kashmir is an image of vital and beautiful scenic beauty. It is so named in light of the fact that it mirrors the nature and landscape of someplace in Kashmir: the Indian Paradise on Earth. Chhota Kashmir situated in Aarey Milk Colony is an extremely famous vacation destination and excursion spot.
- The most loved spot of the Hindi entertainment world, there is vegetation all over. It has an organized garden as well as a little lake with boat ride offices.
Chota Kashmir’s Connection with Bollywood
This is a magnificent garden arranged at a distance of 3-4 km from the Goregaon side door and on the most noteworthy mark of a little mount. Thus, it is appropriately called Chota Kashmir. It neglects the remainder of the Aarey Colony. You might have seen this garden in various Bollywood films. Quite a while ago, when Bollywood couldn’t bear shooting in Kashmir or Shimla, it started shooting in the Film City so they could shoot scenes here. Here the unbelievable entertainer Late Rajesh Khanna sang the best melody for modest Sharmila Tagore in Aradhana. Today, it’s a most cherished place for couples, family, and companions for their free day from work or school.
The green serenity will fill your spirit with peacefulness. The garden is similarly colossally, swarmed by couples who can invest some me-time in the brilliant environment. Chhota Kashmir has sufficient green and dry shade, essential offices like food and water, and bountiful space for opening the excursion bushels and sacks and relishing time with loved ones.
Chota Kashmir has one more Kashmir association, the Kashmir Lake spread over 4 acres of land inverse Chhota Kashmir and directly over the road. It is well known for the boat rides, and the brilliant two or four-seater boat will certainly grab your eye. The rides are available between 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM. You can partake in the boat rides for 30 minutes or 50 minutes in a pocket-accommodating way. The twittering of birds, the outside air, and the calm climate add an additional appeal to your boat ride.
Thus, whenever you are visiting Aamchi Mumbai, make a point not to pass up a great opportunity in this exquisite spot which is a little piece of paradise in the clamoring city. Away from the bustling streets, bars, and discos, this spot will provide you with total inner harmony.