Aksa Beach is one of the famous beaches in Mumbai. It is in closeness to Marve Beach, Madh Island, Madh Post, and Dana Pani and is situated in Aksa town.
Since these spots are near one another, you can visit them all in one day.
This is a lovely Beach that has a mix of seawater, Mangroves, rocks, and a little slope.
Aksa Beach(Mumbai) – All You Need to Know About It Before Visit
It is a long-extended Beach and not extremely swarmed, making it reasonable for those searching for serene cooperation with the ocean and nature.
Aksa Beach is one of the cleanest beaches in Mumbai.
It is a quiet Beach, and we propose you witness the dusk. It is an ideal chance to take a few exquisite pictures.
Food stalls sell Maggie noodles, Wada pav, Corn, Kala khatta, sharbat, coconut water, and numerous other road food varieties.
The stalls provide plastic mats at Rs. 50 for the entire day.
Instructions to Arrive at The Beach
The Beach is effectively open from Malad West Railway station; it’s around a 12 km distance. You can take the BEST bus service (bus no. 271) or take an Auto Rickshaw. You can likewise book a ride on Ola or Uber.
Is Swimming Permitted Near the ocean?
The Beach isn’t alright for swimming as the undercurrents are rather too strong.
Swimming is prohibited in Aksa beach, and lifeguards have been selected for the security of vacationers. In any case, drowning mishaps are normal as the tides continue to change quickly, and individuals will more often than not disregard the advance notice signs.
Quicksand in the water makes it much more hazardous to swim in seawater.
Aksa Beach Mumbai Timings
The spot gets pretty abandoned after 7.30 pm, and you ought to get together and leave the Beach before 7.30 pm.
Monday 6:00 am – 7:30 pm
Tuesday 6:00 am – 7:30 pm
Wednesday 6:00 am – 7:30 pm
Thursday 6:00 am – 7:30 pm
Friday 6:00 am – 7:30 pm
Saturday 6:00 am – 7:30 pm
Sunday 6:00 am – 7:30 pm
The Beach is open on all days and throughout the day, and Aksa Beach has no entry fees. Yet, it is encouraged to leave by 7.30 pm as the spot gets very dim and may not be protected.
Which Are The Spots Near Aksa Beach?
Aksa Beach is exceptionally near other well-known attractions, particularly sea shores. Here are some other popular places of interest near this beach
- Marve Beach
- Madh Island
- Madh Fort
- Manori Island
- Gorai Beach
- Essel world
- Global Vipassana Pagoda
Spots to visit close to Aksa Beach
- Essel World – Essel World is among the well-known carnivals, which is on the edges of Mumbai. It has been planned according to the global guidelines and has in excess of 50 rides and exercises for your diversion. The spot has experience rides for grown-ups, fun rides for youngsters, and different rides which you can appreciate with family. Essel World additionally has numerous eateries and food stalls. This event congregation is across the brook, and ships are accessible from Marve close by. The distance by street is around 40 km.
- Water Kingdom – It is a water park nearby to Essel World amusement park. The amusement park has many water slides, pools, and different exercises. A fish pedicure meeting is likewise accessible in Water Realm. You can consolidate your visit alongside Essel World and partake in the experience rides at both parks. This spot is simply close to the Essel World.
- Worldwide Vipassana Pagoda – Worldwide Vipassana Pagoda is an immense vault, built as a recognition for a Vipassana instructor from Myanmar – Sayagyi U Ba Khin. It is where you can think, discover an authentic sense of harmony and find out about Gautam Buddha and Vipassana contemplation. The huge vault goes about as the reflection lobby where 8,000 individuals can sit on the double. This pagoda has a historical center and a library too where you can find out about Vipassana and the lessons of Gautam Buddha. It is at a mobile separation from Essel World.
- Kanheri Caves – One of the famous touring spots of Mumbai, Kanheri Caves are an assortment of 109 Buddhist caves. The latest of them was worked by priests during the eleventh century CE, while the earliest ones date to before the first century BCE. These caverns were utilized as cloisters where priests came to reside, study and think. The remaining parts today comprise etched walls, sculptures, and paintings of Buddha. The caverns are situated on a slope inside the premises of Sanjay Gandhi Public Park, around 13 km away from Aksa Beach.
- Chhota Kashmir Park – Chhota Kashmir Park is a tranquil and lovely nursery close to Sanjay Gandhi Public Park. Chhota implies little or smaller than usual, in Hindi, and this park has a boat club, lively blossoms, and lavish green yards, which help individuals to remember Kashmir. That is the reason the park is called so. You can partake in your night hours walking around the nurseries, sailing, or sitting by the lake. This green park is around 13 km away from Aksa Beach.
How to arrive at Aksa Beach Mumbai?
You can go to Aksa Beach via train. You can likewise take public transport to Aksa Beach, yet you could have to change a couple before you get the one that drops you at the Beach. In this way, all things considered, board a neighborhood train. Malad station is the closest station to Aksa Beach and you can then take a taxi to go to the Beach.
The most effective way to go to Aksa Beach is to enlist a taxi from top vehicle rental organizations in Mumbai for an agreeable ride. You can take them from any place in Mumbai or around. What’s more, since you have all the Aksa Beach details, this is the way to arrive at Mumbai –
By Street – Mumbai is the monetary capital of India, and consequently, you can employ a taxi to Mumbai from different urban communities in India. National Highway 48 connects it to the public capital Delhi, 1400 km away, and other metropolitan urban areas. Standard public and confidential transports are accessible as well, from neighboring urban communities of Pune, Nashik and Nagpur.