Nicco Park is an amusement park regularly visited for amusement and sporting purposes. It is likewise called the “Disney Land of West Bengal” and draws in guests in huge numbers over time. The recreation area works productively on solar energy that causes no contamination. Each part of the rides here is fittingly explained during the start for the guests to learn.
Nicco Park, Kolkata: How To Reach, Best Time & Tips
Thus, one will find outlines and sheets shown at the entry of each and every ride representing the standards used to guarantee a protected and fun ride. The recreation area has various entertainment rides and shows which are sporting as well as instructive too. It is, in this way, a number one among parents and youths who frequently favor the fascination as an outing spot.
Nicco Park has been working as an amusement park for the last 20 years. It is the first carnival in India that has gotten acknowledgment from Quality Management System, Safety Management System, and Environment Management System. Nicco Park is likewise the primary entertainment mecca on the planet to have gotten a ‘Social Accountability’ certificate. Those searching for an engaging, instructive, and sporting getaway should make a head towards Nicco Park.
Nicco Park Rides
- Park Rides and Water Park: Nicco Park has more than 35 rides that incorporate family, youngsters, and roller coasters. Flying Saucer, Tilt-a-Whirl, Magic Carpet, Toy Train, Paddle Boat, River Caves, Water Chute, Giant Cyclone, Pirate Ship, Moonraker, Cyclone, and so forth are a portion of the rides that guests can look over. Nicco Park likewise has a water park with a few water-themed rides, slides, and pools.
- Family Rides: Nicco Park has many rides that can be delighted in by kids as well as their folks. They can start with a lovely Toy Train Ride which makes them generally through the recreation area. The ride is joined by rhythmic playful music that makes the toy train ride an important encounter. There’s a Family Carousel which gives a virtual pony ride insight on a turning stage and a Crazy Tea Party Ride to return one to Alice in Wonderland perhaps. A trolley ride/gondola ride over the Paddle Boat Lake is the most effective way to get an all-encompassing perspective on the surrounding. One can likewise go on a Lazy River Ride on a trench or a Paddle Boat ride in the lake. The family rides likewise incorporate a Vortex with Iceland where one can get a vibe of moving in the whirlpool.
- Roller coasters: For the individuals who need to get their adrenalin rushing, have an assortment of exciting experience rides to look over. One such ride is the River Cave which is the primary waterway ride in the dark. The ride incorporates paddle boats that go through a channel in obscurity and has a few shocks including volcanic ejections and dinosaurs. Different rides incorporate the Sky Diver, Pirate Ship, Bull Ride, Twist and Turn, Flying saucer, Moon Raker, Cyclone, Water chute, and so on. These rides are the absolute best rides one can track down in the city.
- Kid’s Rides: The event congregation has a few rides planned exclusively for the children. They have a very much kept up with Children’s Corner with Slides, Swings, Jungle Gym, See-Saw, and so on encompassed by trees all over giving outside air to the minuscule children. They likewise have a Merry Go Round, and a Water Merry Go Round on vivid boats that guarantee a pleasant encounter for the children.
What should be done at Nicco Park
- Wet-O-Wild: Nicco Park likewise has a water park called Wet-o-Wild with themed water slides where one can find water rides to suit their requirements. In this way, whether one needs to laze around, loosen up or feel the excitement of an experience water ride, Wet-O-Wild is the spot to be. There are rides like the Lazy River, Splash Pool, Wave Pool, Tube Slide, Rain Dance, Pirate Bay, Kiddies Pool, Body Slide, Family Swirl, the Niagara Falls, and the Wave Runner. In the event that one’s looking for a cooling break on a radiant evening, they ought to make a beeline for Wet-O-Wild.
- Nicco Super Bowl: Nicco Super Bowl is Kolkata’s best bowling alley. A most loved home base particularly for youths comes for an engaging game with loved ones. They likewise have an air hockey table, a derby game, and some pool tables. They have four bowling alleys that are very much kept up with and furthermore have been a scene for a few bowling competitions in Kolkata. Passage to the Nicco Super Bowl costs INR 55 for each individual, and the bowling match-ups cost anything between INR 110 to INR 200 relying upon the bundle. A round of Pool, Derby, and Air Hockey cost anything between INR 35 and INR 55 for each individual.
- Bowler’s Den: Located on the rooftop of Nicco Super Bowl, this is an interesting 50-seater indoor set café that serves an assortment of flavorful Tandoori and Chinese Cuisine. The café is found with the end goal that it gives a lovely perspective on the water park from the highest point of the structure. Bowler’s Den is open from 1:00 PM to 11:00 PM consistently and is a reasonable setting for occasions, festivities, and get-togethers.
- Attractions and Shows: The attractions at Nicco Park are not restricted to the fun rides but rather likewise incorporate rich green nurseries and a 40 feet high waterfall. The recreation area likewise has a Bowling Alley, Eiffel Tower that can be moved to get an all-encompassing perspective on the whole park, a veritable decommissioned MIG-21 Fighter Plane and 4D cinema, an Underwater Exhibition called ‘Oceanica’ that houses around 75 live marine creatures and a Haunted House with great impacts and sounds that will unnerve everybody going into the house.
- Food Court: The food court/food park at Nicco Park serves Bengali, North Indian, South Indian, Chinese, and Italian bites and feasts. Guests won’t be frustrated as the food is ready with extreme attention to detail to suit each taste bud.
- Shopping: There are a few shops inside the amusement park where visitors can purchase presents and keepsakes. Things normally found here are shirts, adornments, mugs, covers, and so forth.
Nicco Park Dress Code
The Amusement Park Dress Code incorporates wearing great fitted, non-revealing, and comfortable attire with appropriate shoes. The garments ought not to be loose or reveal underpants. Cut-off/torn pants and shorts are additionally not permitted inside the entertainment mecca, nor are embellishments with metal spikes, clasp, clasps, or bolts for safety reasons. Enormous, long, stout and it is additionally not permitted to hang adornments. Piercings that could be risky should be eliminated prior to entering the rides. Clothing that portrays violence or abuse isn’t allowed.
Wet-O-Wild has a severe clothing standard for every one of the visitors wishing to enter the water. Swimming costumes are an unquestionable requirement, and other standard dress like pants, shirts, shorts, skirts, sarees, salwar kameez, and so forth is totally restricted. Metal clasp, belts, clasps, spikes, and long, thick, distending, or hanging bits of gems are not permitted inside the water park too. Clothing with mesh/transparent apparel that portrays brutality, veils/ensembles, lingerie, robes, and so on are completely disallowed as well. Visitors wearing hostile tattoos with profane words, harmful language, nakedness, and brutal messages/material that is scornful, and strictly disruptive are additionally not permitted into the water park.
Instructions to Reach Nicco Park, Kolkata
Nicco Park is around 8 kilometers from the downtown area and can be reached by taxis, government-run transport, or auto-carts by means of Maniktala Main Road. From the downtown area, take the course through Acharya Prafulla Chandra Road – Maniktala Main Road, first Cross Road – NH12 – GM Block Street Number 27.