Maharashtra as a state is honored with fruitful fields, beautiful scenes, and rich green woods regions other than a few extraordinary national parks that are awe-struck. There are countless sanctuaries and public parks in Maharashtra that deal with nature and give a lovely encounter to tourists and wildlife lovers. The state is loaded up with probably the best public stops that are known all around the world and furthermore orchestrate various trips alongside setting up camp encounters that incorporate safari excursions and picnics.
These parks are an incredible choice to enjoy a sensational excursion with loved ones, particularly in the event that you are crazy about untamed life and nature. Likewise ideal for every one of those is experience devotees and love to participate in a ton of adventure-filled activities. Probably the best public parks in Maharashtra are Chandoli National Park, Gugamal National Park, Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve, Navegaon National Park, Pench National Park, and Sanjay Gandhi National Park. Go on an outing to these astounding spots and make probably the most supernatural recollections while investigating natural life. You will cherish reclaiming recollections loaded up with hypnotizing greenery, special creatures, plants, and birds as these parks are home to the most shining scenes and a wide assortment of gutsy trips.
A detailed look into the most famous national parks of Maharashtra
On the off chance that you are an untamed life and nature lover, this rundown of public parks in Maharashtra is only for you. A visit to these destinations will without a doubt add appeal to your vacation!
Tadoba National Park
The significant fascination of the Tadoba public park is a natural life safari. The recreation area was proclaimed a Project Tiger hold in the year 1993.
Other than the tigers, you will likewise get to observe different other wild species like panthers, gaur, wild canines, sloth bears, wilderness felines, hyenas, sambar, cheetah, nilgai, and woofing deer while on the safari. The recreation area is likewise a residence to around 181 types of birds which incorporate imperiled species and a lot of water birds.
Likewise, you will get to observe a ton of damp crocodiles and migratory ducks around Tadoba Lake. The Tadoba Lake is situated at the central point of the Tadoba-Andhari tiger hold; one can find muggy crocodiles and birds, for example, variable peddle bird, dark hooded oriole, monarch flycatcher, grey hornbill, and brilliant oriole.
- Entry expense: INR 600 – 2000
- Timings: 6 AM to 6:30 PM
- Area: Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve, Chandrapur District, Maharashtra
- Best opportunity to visit: October to March
- Close by attractions: Moharli, Khosla, Tadoba Lake, Erai Dam
Gugamal National Park
Gugamal National Park is a wonderful natural life hold which will offer you heaps of chances to locate an assortment of unmistakable creatures and birds like tigers, crocodiles, buffaloes, gawas, nilgais, and wild deer.
Likewise, the recreation area deals with an assortment of verdure and is renowned for its particular culture. One can participate in various sensational exercises here, for example, journeying, photograph clicking, bird watching meetings, and safari rides.
- Passage expense: INR 2000
- Timings: 6 AM to 3 PM
- Area: Gugamal public Park, Amravati District, Maharashtra
- Best chance to visit: October to June
- Close by attractions: Amravati, Omkareshwar
Chandoli National Park
Chandoli National Park is viewed as perhaps the most enchanting national park in Maharashtra for untamed life and nature lover. This park is a favorable place for an assortment of creatures that incorporates the strong Bengal tiger and furthermore, sambhar, and deer. You will be encircled by the most extreme plant life and lavish atmosphere.
Prominently, this park shields a ton of unmistakable birds and creatures. On the off chance that you are an adventure lover, you should give visit this public park. You can partake in various exciting exercises, for example, birdwatching meetings, boating, safari rides, traveling, and considerably more. What’s more, you will get to find a considerable amount of neighboring top attractions like Kandhar Doh and Kandhar Doh Falls, Tenali Falls, Chandoli Dam, Vasant Nagar Reservoir, and Kokan Darshan.
- Entry fee: INR 300
- Timings: 7 AM to 10 AM and 3 PM to 6 PM
- Area: Satara District, Kolhapur District, Sangli District, Maharashtra
- Best opportunity to visit: October to February.
- Close by attractions: Amba Ghat, Shri Amba Bai, Temple, Kolhapur, Rankala Lake
Sanjay Gandhi National Park
Sanjay Gandhi National Park is one of the well prestigious and greatest public parks in Maharashtra that offers travelers a phenomenal time.
The recreation area takes care of thousands of exceptional flora other than creatures like panthers, macaques, lions, flying fox, kingfisher and numerous others. Likewise, there are two counterfeit lakes, rich vegetation, and a beautiful scene where one can discover a sense of reconciliation.
- Entry charge: INR 70 (Adults) and INR 28 (For kids)
- Timings: 9 AM to 12.30 PM and 1.30 PM to 4.30 PM
- Area: Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Best time to visit: October to March and August to November
- Close by attractions: Lion And Tiger Safari, Kanheri Caves, Shilonda Trail, The Nagla Block Trail
Pench National Park
Pench National Park is one more engaging National Park in Maharashtra that deals with a portion of the significant untamed life of the state alongside a scope of jeopardized types of verdure.
The recreation area is known to draw in various explorers who honestly love picturesque scenes that incorporate the Pench stream alongside puzzling perspectives on the climate. Not many of the vital attractions of the recreation area incorporate Sita Ghat, Alikatta, Chhindimatta Road, and a bold safari ride.
- Entry fee: INR 150
- Timings: 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM
- Area: Pench National Park, Seoni District and Chhindwara District, Madhya Pradesh.
- Best time to visit: February to April
- Close by attractions: Pench Dam Reservoir, Kuwara Bhivsen(Gond Devsthan) Hindu Temple, Totladoh Dam Reservoir
Navegaon National Park
Navegaon National Park is known to be one of the most popular public parks in Maharashtra.
One can find a couple of key attractions close to the recreation area, for example, Deer Park and Dr. Salim bird sanctuary which is notable to draw in a horde of birds.
Without a doubt, Navegaon National Park is a delight to all bird lovers as you get to see a ton of unmistakable birds and butterflies other than an assortment of fauna like spotted deer, and sambar deer, langurs, pumas, buffaloes, and chital.
- Entry fee: N/A
- Timings: 6 AM to 6 PM
- Area: Navegaon National Park, Gondia District, Nishani, Maharashtra.
- Best opportunity to visit: April and May
- Close by attractions: Navegaon lake, Navegaon, Dam, Navegaon Nagzira Tiger Reserve, Itiadoh Dam
Ways to visit National Parks In Maharashtra
- Ensure that you know about the temperature conditions prior to visiting the district
- Get some information about the nitty-gritty schedule while booking any office in the area
- Take earlier allows from the woodland office before you visit the national park
- Try not to visit during rainstorms.
- Continuously make sure to convey woolen garments as a security measure
- Remember to convey shades, cap, and mosquito repellant
Assuming you are searching for some fun and oodle of rush and experience then you should visit these top public parks in Maharashtra. Get to see the interesting vegetation and fauna and take advantage of your journey. Anyway, what are you hanging tight for? Plan your Maharashtra trip now and prepare to go on a brilliant drive around.