Envision all your number one famous people in a single room, checking out at you and greeting you wholeheartedly. It sounds just great, does it not? That is the fantasy that Mother’s Wax Museum in Kolkata satisfies for you. While possibly not all, there is most certainly a portion of the friends and family hanging tight for you.
Mother’s Wax Museum – Places to visit in Kolkata
Museums, as far as we might be concerned, are developed to safeguard probably the most iconic people and occasions within recent memory.
The much-renowned Madame Tussauds in London houses worldwide famous people, put absolutely together with wax, in their best minutes. It is like time froze in those fundamental minutes. Similar to that, Mother’s Wax Museum in Kolkata keeps up with around 54 wax sculptures of our top picks.
Location of Mother’s Wax Museum Kolkata
Traveling or visiting Mother’s Wax Museum might actually take up an adequate measure of the season of your day. Be totally ready ahead. It is arranged in New Town, which is the furthest down-the-line expansion to the city of Kolkata.
New Town is frequently viewed as an arranged city and it is developing quickly. Its wide streets, tranquility away from the rush of the principal city, and in particular, irrelevant traffic makes a drive towards New Town downright a drive around.
Mother’s Wax Museum has now turned into a significant milestone that recognizes New Town. The West Bengal Housing Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited is an endeavor under the Government of West Bengal.
They have as of late opened a monetary focus at New Town. Its fifth and 6th floors are where Mother’s Wax Museum is found. It is arranged promptly inverse to the focal entryway of Eco Park.
Attractions at Mother’s Wax Museum Kolkata
Roused by Madame Tussauds in London, Mother’s Wax Museum appeared in November 2014. From that point onward, the spot is downright a significant tourist destination.
The wax sculptures in the exhibition hall have been isolated into offices, for example, History and Leaders, Sports, Bollywood, Hollywood, and finally Music. It’s Mother’s guarantee to have something particularly amazing for every one of her guests.
- History and Leaders: Much like exhibition halls, Mother’s Wax Museum doesn’t neglect to give recognition for the legends our nation has housed, seen, and recalled. The stalwarts of our nation have been frozen into their life-such as selves for you to bounce on the cart to have the option to turn back the clock. Beginning with Mahatma Gandhi, A. P. J Abdul Kalam, B. R Ambedkar, Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, and so forth are offered appreciation to in the museum.
- Literature and Spirituality: Kolkata as we probably are aware has forever been a center point of craftsmanship, writing, and culture. That is the genuine appeal of the city. The city has rejuvenated a portion of the prodigies in these fields and Mother Wax Museum makes a point to celebrate them, for example, Rabindranath Tagore, Swami Vivekananda, Sarada Devi, and Mother Teresa, among others.
- Sports: There are practically no corners in a reality where individuals could do without, talk, and follow sports like a religion. It is practically similar to glue binding them together. Essentially, there isn’t anything above Sports that is delighted in on such a huge scope in India.
Mother’s Wax Museum honors a portion of the legends in the realm of Sports by keeping sculptures of extraordinary individuals, for example, our own personal commander Virat Kohli and Bengal’s pride, Sourav Ganguly. Lionel Messi and Maradona likewise grace us with their presence.
- Bollywood and Hollywood: Who could do without Bollywood? Or on the other hand, breaking into dance steps made vogue by our #1 stars in the film business? We can go wild with all our strength about Bollywood yet it would be unadulterated unfairness to forsake Hollywood stars. How is it that we could fail to remember the blue-eyed men and women who made our hearts go wild? You might sanction your number one scene with these stars!
We have Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, and Salman Khan among others. Gracing their presence in Hollywood are Audrey Hepburn, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, and Julia Roberts, among others.
- Music: There isn’t anything that calls the shots of your heart like your number one pulsates to a melody or even your #1 vocalist. With Michael Jackson’s misfortune, the world cried wildly. At Mother’s Wax Museum, we make a point not to forget about him alongside other megastars, for example, Manna Dey, Lata Mangeshkar, Hemanta Mukherjee, Kishore Kumar, and so on.
- Others: Mother’s Wax Museum houses a few different famous people that are essentially class separated. We have Uttam Kumar, Suchitra Sen, Mithun Chakraborty, and Albert Einstein – it is a considerable rundown. Uncovering every one of the names would pamper the amazement. Burn through no time and embarked on a mission to visit Mother’s Wax Museum, today!
The Haunted Gallery is close to the Oscar Gallery. This exhibition is totally embellished with great terrible views. Where an old house and a crematorium landscape have been featured. There are little and enormous ghosts in various stances. There are additionally final resting places. There is additionally caffeine. The hands of the dead body are out of this casket. There are additionally blood-stained cut hands staying nearby. Kids get frightened in the wake of seeing it however it involves fun.
Bengal Hall of Fame: You will see Sarat Chandra Chatterjee remaining in the white dress entering this display. Next, you see that Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar is sitting in a seat wearing a white Dhoti, and shoes. Next Pandit Ravi Shankar is sitting with Ektara. Furthermore, Raja Ramman Roy is remaining with a book in his grasp.
Entry Fees and Timings of Mother’s Wax Museum Kolkata
Like a warm, tender mother, the exhibition hall has its doors open for everybody walking around to go through hours inside. Mother’s Wax Museum is open for six days every week, except Monday. It opens consistently around early afternoon and closes at half-past seven PM, giving you more than adequate opportunity to linger around.
Tickets are valued at Rs. 250 for every individual for grown-ups and kids over three years old.
Spots to visit close to Mother’s Wax Museum Kolkata
You could make your excursion to Mother’s Wax Museum daily out by dropping into Eco Park, right opposite the Museum. It is an entertainment mecca with vast exercises to do, like cycling, sailing, shopping, and eating at various cafés.
You get to see smaller than usual models of the Seven Wonders of the World while coincidentally finding contrastingly themed gardens, for example, butterfly nursery and fog garden among others.
The most effective method to Reach Mother’s Wax Museum in Kolkata
The least demanding method of transport for one of the most thrilling days of your lives is to board a transport making a beeline for Newtown.
These transports are accessible in practically extremely significant intersections in the city like Ruby, Jadavpur, Rashbehari, Salt Lake, and so forth. It is exceptionally close to the airport. You can likewise recruit or book a taxi from top vehicle rental organizations in Kolkata to Mother’s Wax Museum.
It is by a long shot, one of the most mind-blowing vacation destinations in Kolkata. Not exclusively is the area essentially splendid yet it is a superb spot to drop in with your companions, family or accomplice.